Who we are
Name: PhysiosOnline, by Evie Martin
Address: Galtenesvegen 16, 5918 Frekhaug
Phone: +47 981 84 961
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- When you send a booking through our website form, we will contact you to answer the inquiry. The physiotherapist collects the received contact information in order to make a booking. We store your inquiries for reference afterwards. You can request that these be deleted. We only collect this data upon the visitors consent by sending their contact information in order to make an appointment booking. Physiosonline.co.uk do not collect any information about the visitors health or reason for booking.
- If you contact us by email we collect personal identification information (name, email address) and any other information you send directly to us;
- Social media username when you contact us through social media platforms;
- Google Analytics
- We want to offer our user good and relevant websites. It is therefore important for us to access information about the user pattern of those who use the website. None of this information will be used to identify individuals.
- In order to analyze usage patterns, cookies are sent to Google Analytics. Users’ IP addresses are anonymized. Google websites provide an explanation of which cookies are used for what purposes.
- These Google Analytics cookies are used on the website:
Embedded content from other websites
With whom we share your information
We do not share any information about visitors to our website with external actors other than the physiotherapists listed on our website. We only share information sent by you as a visitor if you use our booking form or send an e-mail or SMS to physiotherapists listed on physiosonline.co.uk.
How long we keep information about you
- Analysis data: 1 year
- This website creates and stores an activity log that captures the IP address, user name, email address, and track user activity (such as when a user writes a comment). The information will be stored locally for 30 days and externally for 1 year. Information about external logs cannot be deleted for security reasons.
- The information sent through our booking form is stored on secure email. This information will be kept for up to 1 year. If you wish for this information to be deleted, contact PhysiosOnline.ie
Your rights with respect to information we hold about you
If you have sent a booking through our form, you may request an export file containing the personal information we hold about you, which includes all the data you have provided to us. You may also request that we delete all personal information we hold about you, which does not include information we are required to store for administrative, legal or security reasons. Any data exchanged with one of the physiotherapists listed on our website is the responsibility of that physiotherapist. Please contact the physiotherapist if you wish to access the any personal information they could have.
If you are a physiotherapist and wish to be removed from our list, then please contact us.
Where we send/store information about our customers
- Patient information is stored in a patient record system by the physiotherapist the patient have booked consultations with. To see what information this is or to enquire about what patient record system is used, contact the physiotherapist.
- PhysiosOnline.co.uk is not responsible for the handling of patient data between patient and physiotherapist.
- The information sent through our booking form is stored on Gmail secure email. This information will be kept for up to 1 year. If you wish for this information to be deleted, contact PhysiosOnline.co.uk
- If you contact us through email or social media, your data will be stored securely on Gmail, Instagram and Facebook. These are all trusted platforms, with password protection
Our data leak routines
If the company experiences a breach of the data protection provisions, the most important thing is that any situation is taken seriously and that measures are immediately taken to clarify what has happened and the extent of it.
Should this occur, we will implement one or more of these measures:
- Limiting the crisis and preparing a scope assessment
- Assess the extent of this specific privacy violation
- Notify involved parties
- Initiate harm-creating measures
What third parties we receive information from
We receive information from the physiotherapist listed on the website in order to present them on the website. There is no patient or user information shared with us from any third party.
Communication and marketing
Physiosonline.co.uk is not responsible for any communication between patient and physiotherapist. The only communication from physiosonline.co.uk is for the purposes of operating the service (eg confirmation of appointments or reminders, etc.). Physiosonline.co.uk will not use any collected data for direct marketing purposes.