Dr. Rosemary Sexton is an osteopath and Green Party councillor. She has been a professional MMA fighter, and was the first woman in the UK to fight in the UFC. She is also mathematician having studied maths at Cambridge and received her PhD from Manchester University.
- Why, as an osteopath, Rosi became interested in politics and became a local councillor
- Why she chose the Green Party specifically
- Problem-solving as the underlying challenge in both her clinical practice and political work
- Rosi encourages other healthcare professionals to engage in politics, particularly at a local level.
- Senior Osteopath at Olton Osteopathy
- Twitter: @RosiSexton
- Political account on twitter: Cllr. Rosemary Sexton @DrSextonGreen